Thursday, November 15, 2007

Uh oh...

Uh oh... I just looked at the pattern. Explain this to me please. Each square is 50x50. The border has spots for 3 blocks (seasons) and then a little separater line between the different seasons. There are 156 squares for each season. If 150 of them are for the blocks, how do I equally divide 6 blocks between 4 spaces (between border or separator line and after each block)? Do I skip 3 threads for each space? Is this a normal type of thing to do? I can't find anything on the border or square isntructions for this so I'm a bit perplexed. Has anyone done these, or something similar before? There are also 53 blocks for the height. That would mean the same type of spacing - 3 threads. Oh - it's stitched over 2.

Ok - I know I'm making it worse than what it is right? I just want it to look right when it's done. I just have to make things complicated don't I?

Ruth - yo umay regret this blog. It appears I'm already taking over! LOL I should be stitching right?

No comments: