Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Howdy from NC!

I am planning on sending around the first 12 Teenie Tweenie charts from The Sweetheart Tree. They are HEARTS. Here is a link to a picture of the 1st one:

http://thesweethearttree.com/products/SV-T01lg.jpg

Each has a charm, which I'll include.
Each has beading, but I will ask that you not do the beading... I will add the beads when I get them back.
The outer border of each heart is a Needle Necessities color, so I need to decide what I'll use inplace of those since NN is no more ...... has the new business that will produce similar colors using NN color recipes opened yet?? I'll plan to include the floss for the outer border of each heart.

I will be making these into a quilted wall hanging, so I will be sending 12 squares of evenweave, probably 28ct.

Hugs and Happy Stitching!
Chris

No comments: