Both Ruth and Julie let me know that they would like to see progress pictures of their RR.
Here is a progress picture of the main part of Julie's RR:
Julie, the seperate pieces for the other spine and the needle keep have also been stitched, I just didn't include them in the photo. I'll be continuing the section on the left, the part that has the "over 1" section. I'm going out of town this weekend and will take it with me, but not sure how much stitching I'll get done on things I take with me. The section I'll be stitching should not take too long so I hope to have it done within a couple of weeks.
And here is progress picture of Ruth's RR:
For those that haven't received it yet, there are 5 designs remaining, one for the empty spot to the right and four that form the top row. I did lay the remaining designs on the fabric in their respective spot and have decided which one I'll be stitching. As soon as I get Julie's RR done, I'll be working on Ruth's RR.