Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I didn't make it to the Post Office last night . . .

We had sleet and freezing rain on my way home from work - it took me 1-1/2 hours to go 13 miles . . . and today it's snowing like crazy - we are expected to get 12 inches on top of the 8 or 10 we already have - oh, joy! Needless to say, I decided to work from home today. I have a wonderful boss (who is traveling out of town) who usually suggests that I work from home when we have weather like this - he knows I'm just a wimp driving in bad snowy weather.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get the to the post office tomorrow with my RR - KarenAZ - I'll keep you posted!

Hugs,

Toni

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Stay warm!!! Well, as warm as possible in IL in winter. :)

Karen said...

No problem Toni, whenever it is safe for you to drive. Stay as warm as good as you can be there. :)

Karen said...

Hi Toni, it arrived safe and sound here in AZ. Can't wait to get started. yours are small just like mine. hugs